Why Endeavour short courses?
If you’re here, you may already know the answer! Many people, just like you, take Endeavour short courses to create happier and healthier lives. If you (or the boss) need convincing, here are five great reasons to dive in.
- Upskill in nutrition, mental health and wellness, business and natural health or all of them!
- Get a taste of a natural health degree before embarking on one
- Improve your wellbeing or your family’s
- Study entirely online, in your own time and at your pace
- Know your course is designed and supported by experts and instructors teaching at the higher education level
Get started today!
How to enrol
You can get started in four easy steps.
- Explore the options. Remember, the Endeavour team is here if you’d like some help deciding where to start.
- Choose one or more courses. You can choose one course or bundle several together. It’s up to you.
- Enrol online. Enrol quickly and easily online. You’ll need your credit card details handy for the payment.
- Get started. Once you’re enrolled, check your email and click on the link to get started.
How to study online
All you need to study Endeavour short courses online is an internet connection on your computer, iPad or phone. Learn from anywhere, in your own time and at your pace.
Endeavour is a pioneer in interactive online learning platforms. During our short courses, you’ll access all your learning materials online. Our learning platform is easy to navigate, and you can save where you’re up to, exit and return to it later.
You have the flexibility to study wherever you are; on a train, in a café, at home, the choice is yours. Think of the platform as your online campus. It has everything you need but is more convenient than a physical campus. You can fit study around your life, in between clients, before work or when the kids are asleep.
You can pay for your Endeavour short course(s) with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) when you enrol.
If your employer is paying for your course(s), they will need to provide you with credit card details. Alternatively, please get in touch if you or your employer wishes to pay via invoice or bank transfer.